Completing photo ID verification and live photo check-in is an easy process that ensures your key-owner's security and regulatory compliance in certain countries. If you have been given access to a set of keys that require photo ID verification, you will need the iOS or Android mobile apps to complete the photo ID verification and live photo check-in.
New Beta Feature
Please note that Keycafe's Photo ID feature is in beta. We appreciate any feedback and if you encounter any problems please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Select Bookings from the bottom menu and select the keys you wish to pick up.
2. Select Upload Photo ID.
3. Select Next and select the traveler whose information you are entering.
4. Enter the traveler's information and select Next.
5. Select Next when you are ready to take a photo of your passport or national ID.
Take a Clear Photo!
Make sure that the photo you are uploading is in focus and clearly shows the entirety of your passport or national ID.
6. Select Use photo and Accept Photo once you are satisfied with the photo.
7. Complete steps 4 to 6 for the remaining travelers.
You Are Almost Done
If the key-owner has not requested Live Photo Check-in, you are all done!